Worried teenagers, hope for the future

Hi readers,

Today I have to present you a logo I have maden for our project we are developing in Twinspace. Firstly, I will intruduce you our work. We are doing a project about future and hope of teenagers. Our issues about these subjects: LGTBIQ+ phobia, racism, sexism, gender violence, equality, climate change and COVID-19. In conlusion, that we are showing our worry for the future. We have been speaking with other workmates from Italy, Turkey and Portugal. And we have done a forum disscussion about the pandemic. Nowadays, we have done a logo using "Free logo desing" to participate in a logo competition among us to choose one. Here I leave you my proposal for it. I hope you like it and I'll try to notice you what we are doing in this platform. See you soon!


Comments

Popular Posts